V. Michael Drayton practices in the area of personal injury. Mr. Drayton provides weekend and evening appointments.
He was admitted to the Indiana and Illinois State bars in 1980.
Mr. Drayton is also admitted to practice before the federal courts for the northern and southern districts of Indiana, as well as the 7th circuit court of appeals and the United States Supreme Court. You can write to him at email@example.com.
• Valparaiso University, B.A., 1976
• Valparaiso University, J.D., 1980
• Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Sustaining member
• Indiana Bar Association
• Illinois Bar Association
• La Porte County Bar Association
Michael believes in being active in the community, and has served on a variety of boards for various organizations, such as:
• La Porte County Symphony Orchestra, president, board member for 31 years
• La Porte County Symphony Children's Concerts, chairman for 29 years
• La Porte Hospital Foundation, past chairman
• Established and endowed Ida M. Reffett Debate Scholarship at La Porte High School
• Established and endowed Janet (Collings) Drayton Teacher Innovation Foundation