David A. Sirugo practices in the areas of criminal defense, elder law and estate planning, including preparing wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and probate. Mr. Sirugo was admitted to the Indiana Bar in 1986. Mr. Sirugo is also admitted to practice before the Indiana Supreme Court, as well as the federal courts for the northern and southern districts of Indiana.
You can write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Florida State University, B.A., 1980
• Florida State University, M.B.A., 1981
• Valparaiso University, J.D., 1986
• La Porte County Bar Association
• Indiana State Bar Association
• Indiana Public Defender Council
• Deputy Public Defender, La Porte County
• American Bar Association
David believes in being active in the community, and has served on a variety of boards for various organizations, such as:
• American Red Cross, La Porte City Chapter, former board member
• American Red Cross, La Porte County Chapter, former board member
• St. Paul's Episcopal Church, former vestry member, senior warden, 2nd term
• Santa for Autism Society of North Central Indiana
• The LaPorte County Historical Society Museum, board member