Bradley J. Adamsky practices in the areas of real estate, bankruptcy, business transactions, corporate law, property tax, estate planning, and probate. Mr. Adamsky represents clients in real estate and commercial transactions as well as related litigation matters such as mortgage foreclosures, loan modifications, and evictions.
He is experienced in representing both landlords and tenants in residential and commercial eviction actions, and he counsels creditors and debtors on bankruptcy issues. Mr. Adamsky is a member of the La Porte County Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association House of Delegates, and serves as president of the City of La Porte Business Improvement District. Write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• University of Notre Dame, B.A. 1999
• Notre Dame Law School, J.D. 2003
• La Porte County Bar Association
• Indiana State Bar Association
• ISBA House of Delegates
• City of La Porte Business Improvement District, President 2014 to present
• La Porte County Jaycees, previous member
• IU Health Foundation Planned Giving Committee, member
• Teen Court, volunteer judge
• Town of Kingsbury, town counsel